Saturday, July 17, 2010

Find Your iPhone or iPad!

Sometimes it’s your keys. Other times it’s your glasses. Misplacing things happens all the time. The good news is, if you misplace your iPhone or iPad, Find My iPhone can help you find it.



Locate your iPhone or iPad on a map.
If you lose your iPhone or iPad, MobileMe can help you find it with Find My iPhone. Just enable Find My iPhone in the MobileMe settings on your iPhone or iPad.* Then sign in to me.com from any computer or using the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to display its approximate location on a full-screen map.

Display a message or play a sound to help you find it.
Say you’ve just used the Find My iPhone feature, and it turns out you left your iPhone or iPad at the doctor’s office. Not to worry. You can write a message that will be displayed on your iPhone or iPad. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment