Sunday, July 18, 2010

Caviar Treatment at Kerastase - CHRONOLOGISTE



Ofcourse, your first question may be, Caviar for my HAIR?! .. my answer to you is no .. Its not a real caviar .. CHRONOLOGISTE is inspired by the structure and essential properties of caviar! .. Kerastase has taken all the benefits of all their products and combined it into one product.

I tried it! yes I did! I like to have the chance to try new things and I really like it! Ofcourse it doesn't have any fish smell since there is no real caviar .. as I told you it combined all the benefits of kerastase products.

Here's how it works..
Each Chronologiste kit comes with two ingredients: the caviar pearls and a mask containing hydrating ceramides and vitamin E as it shown in the picture below.



This is the caviar



First the caviar should be mashed



Second, Add some mask



After, Mix them together



Finally, add the mask into your hair from roots to tips and massage it into your scalp. After leaving it in for 10 minutes or so, you just rinse out and style as normal.

Celebrity quote..

1 comment: